Current URL: /products/safe-patient-handling-mobility-equipment/shuttle-b-series-advanced
Document: Normal document (NodeID: 50)
Shuttle B Series™ Advanced
Shuttle B Series™ Advanced is the ultimate transitional item for rehabilitation, examination, and transportation: this fully electric product accommodates weight capacities up to 1000 lbs. Shuttle B Series Advanced transforms with the touch of a button from stretcher to chair and is perfect for use with a lateral transfer device. The seat assist function is complete with ambulation poles for the safety and confidence of the patient and caregiver. The seat itself has a 3 layer foam insert for further comfort and weight distribution and leg supports elevate independently with retractable foot rests. Shuttle B Series Advanced is available with an Exam Paper Roll option and Power Drive option.
||Seat: 31.5" Stretcher: 37.5"
||Seat: 23.5" Stretcher: 29.5"
|Caregiver Injury Prevention
|Safe Patient Handling
1. Damaged or Worn Covers for Medical Bed Mattresses Pose Risk of Contamination and Patient Infection. (2013, Apr. 19). U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from wayback.archive-it. org/7993/20170722215739/https:/www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/ Safety/AlertsandNotices/ucm348016.htm
2. Keeping Patients Safe from Contaminated Mattresses. (2017, Nov. 20). U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from www.fda. gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMedicalProcedures/ GeneralHospitalDevicesandSupplies/HospitalBeds/UCM585910.pdf
3. Covers for Hospital Bed Mattresses: Learn How to Keep Them Safe. (2017, Nov. 20). U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMedicalProcedures/ GeneralHospitalDevicesandSupplies/HospitalBeds/ucm585737.htm
4. 2018 National Patient Safety Goals. (2018). The Joint Commission. Accessed online: www.jointcommission.org/standards_ information/npsgs.aspx 5. 2018 National Patient Safety Goals Effective January 2018 – Hospital Accreditation Program. (2017, Nov. 15). The Joint Commission. Accessed online: www.jointcommission.org/ hap_2017_npsgs/
5. 2018 National Patient Safety Goals Effective January 2018 – Hospital Accreditation Program. (2017, Nov. 15). The Joint Commission. Accessed online: www.jointcommission.org/ hap_2017_npsgs/