Current URL: /products/support-surfaces/rotate
Document: Normal document (NodeID: 115)
Rotate™ provides full body, continuous lateral rotation therapy (CLRT) ideal for immobile patients and/or those suffering from pulmonary complications. The system supports kinetic therapy with a rotation of 40 degrees or more in conjunction with continuous clinically effective low air loss therapy to assist with wound management.
Pulsation mode can be used to provide active pressure redistribution by increasing and decreasing pressure over the entire body at preset cycle times. In addition, an optional respiratory therapy module allows mechanical percussion and vibration for the immobile patient. The control settings allow for three areas of the lung to be percussed and vibrated independently with varying degrees of pressure. The nurse can begin therapy and know the control will automatically stop at a prescribed time.
Rotate is designed for use with any flat platform medical bed, as well as some step-deck systems.
||39" or 48"
1. Damaged or Worn Covers for Medical Bed Mattresses Pose Risk of Contamination and Patient Infection. (2013, Apr. 19). U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from wayback.archive-it. org/7993/20170722215739/https:/www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/ Safety/AlertsandNotices/ucm348016.htm
2. Keeping Patients Safe from Contaminated Mattresses. (2017, Nov. 20). U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from www.fda. gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMedicalProcedures/ GeneralHospitalDevicesandSupplies/HospitalBeds/UCM585910.pdf
3. Covers for Hospital Bed Mattresses: Learn How to Keep Them Safe. (2017, Nov. 20). U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMedicalProcedures/ GeneralHospitalDevicesandSupplies/HospitalBeds/ucm585737.htm
4. 2018 National Patient Safety Goals. (2018). The Joint Commission. Accessed online: www.jointcommission.org/standards_ information/npsgs.aspx 5. 2018 National Patient Safety Goals Effective January 2018 – Hospital Accreditation Program. (2017, Nov. 15). The Joint Commission. Accessed online: www.jointcommission.org/ hap_2017_npsgs/
5. 2018 National Patient Safety Goals Effective January 2018 – Hospital Accreditation Program. (2017, Nov. 15). The Joint Commission. Accessed online: www.jointcommission.org/ hap_2017_npsgs/